Wild Blueberry Mango Mint Sorbet
This ultra creamy blueberry mango mint sorbet recipe is going to be your new favorite vegan dessert! Every bite it decadent, refreshing, and sure to please everyone who tastes it! Vegan and gluten-free.
Servings 4 servings
- 2 cups Frozen wild blueberries (or regular blueberries)
- 1 cup Frozen mango chunks
- 1/4 cup Condensed coconut milk
- 6 small Mint leaves
- Only use fresh herbs, dried herbs won't work for this homemade sorbet recipe.
- This is the vegan and dairy-free condensed milk that is used to make this sorbet recipe creamy. If you can't find it or want to omit it for some reason, you can substitute sweetened coconut milk for a lighter version. It will be a little bit icier and less creamy but it's still very tasty.
- Store the sorbet in these BPA-free reusable ice cream containers. They have silicone lids and will preserve your sorbet perfectly!
- You can freeze the sorbet for 1-2 months before ice crystals start to form and impact the flavor of the sorbet.
Calories: 129kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 7mg | Sodium: 26mg | Potassium: 197mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 23g | Vitamin A: 601IU | Vitamin C: 23mg | Calcium: 67mg | Iron: 1mg