Mini Chocolate Strawberry Snickers Bites
Get ready for the big game, with the easiest snack you'll ever make ---> chocolate strawberry SNICKERS® bites! Chocolate dipped strawberries stacked on top of a SNICKERS® Crisper square are the perfect finger food to munch on while watching the big game!
Prep Time 2 minutes
Cook Time 7 minutes
Total Time 9 minutes
Servings 1 dozen
- 12 strawberries (stems removed)
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 12 SNICKERS® Crispers candies (unwrapped_
- 12 tooth picks
Add 1 inch of water to a small sauce pan and bring to a low simmer. Place an oven safe bowl on top of the pan making sure that it doesn't touch the water. Add the chocolate chips to the bowl and stir constantly (1-2 mins) until chips have melted. Remove the bowl from the heat.
Remove the stems from strawberries and dip them into the melted chocolate. Place them flat side down on a tray and put them into the freezer for 5 minutes or until chocolate has set.
Place a chocolate covered strawberry on top of a SNICKERS® Crisper bite and secure with a toothpick.
- You could dip the strawberries in white chocolate, caramel, or colored candy melts to represent the team you're rooting for.
- After you dip the strawberries in chocolate, you could sprinkle colored sprinkles over the top to represent your favorite football team.
- Instead of a plain toothpick, use your team of choice symbol toothpick for the chocolate strawberry SNICKERS® bites.
- Instead of strawberries, you could substitute blueberries, raspberries, melon balls, peaches, or whatever your favorite fruit is. Any fruit tastes good dipped in chocolate!
Serving: 12g | Calories: 4376kcal | Carbohydrates: 533g | Protein: 67g | Fat: 220g | Saturated Fat: 114g | Cholesterol: 90mg | Sodium: 1828mg | Potassium: 3569mg | Fiber: 25g | Sugar: 413g | Vitamin A: 1100IU | Vitamin C: 89mg | Calcium: 1204mg | Iron: 7.8mg