Spicy Buffalo Cauliflower Avocado Toast
Try this spicy twist on avocado toast for breakfast! Vegan.
Servings 2 pieces
- 1 head of cauliflower, florets cut off
- 2 pieces of bread toasted
- 1 avocado mashed
- 1 cup of buffalo cauliflower florets
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup buffalo sauce (use hot sauce to make it vegan)
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Toss cauliflower in buffalo (or hot) sauce, salt and pepper, and roast for 20-25 minutes on a parchment-lined sheet pan.
Toast both slices of bread and slather mashed avocado on both pieces. Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
Top each piece of toast with 1/2 cup of buffalo cauliflower.
- I used leftover buffalo cauliflower from dinner the night before but you could easily make a tray full and then portion it out for the week.