Cooking a vegan Thanksgiving feast doesn’t have to be stressful when you have this handy-dandy complete vegan Thanksgiving menu! All the recipes you’ll need from appetizers to dessert!
Happy Thanksgiving week!
This is my first Thanksgiving as a vegan.
If you’re reading this, I’m going to assume that you’re probably vegan too.
Anddd you’re probably stressin’ about what dishes to bring to a gathering that everyone will enjoy or, if you’re hosting, what to serve at your own Thanksgiving.
I feel your pain!
Last week, Travis and I went back and forth on what we should do:
- Have our first Thanksgiving as a married couple at home by ourselves.
- Invite both of our families over for a joint Thanksgiving.
- Go to a non-vegan family members house and bring our own vegan dishes.
- Eat dinner at home first and then go to our families house so we won’t have to deal with the food issues.
- Go out to dinner and forget cooking.
Luckily, we have a very accepting and understanding family so we decided to go to the family gathering and bring a few vegan dishes to share.
Note – Before you bring your own food to a gathering make sure you talk with the host or hostess and explain why you need to bring your own food. You don’t want to offend the person who has worked so hard to cook all the food and host the family. Also, ask them if there is anything specific they would like you to bring. Most likely, they’ll ask you to bring a vegetable dish…perfect!
Vegan Thanksgiving Menu Recipes
The following list of recipes has everything you could possibly need to cook the ultimate vegan Thanksgiving feast!
After you read through this list, start thinking ahead and plan your vegan Christmas dinner menu too!