Daily Vegan Keto Diet Meal Plan
This is what I would eat in a day on a vegan keto diet.
Servings 1 person
Large Baking Tray
Large Mixing Bowl
- Breakfast - Tofu Scramble with Vegetables
- Snack - Low-Carb Keto Crackers
- Lunch - Avocado Tomato Arugula Salad
- Dinner - Spicy Thai Curry Cauliflower Soup
Breakfast - When you make the tofu scramble, divide it into four portions so you can prep breakfast for a few days! Make sure to fill it out with lots of vegetables. I prefer mushrooms, bell peppers, onions, spinach, edamame, and bok choy! Snack - If you find yourself craving a snack, guacamole would go perfectly with the low carb keto crackers. Sprinkle some hemp seeds on top of the guac for an extra boost! Lunch - The avocado tomato arugula salad is delicious by itself but baked tempeh would be a delicious filling add-on if you need a protein boost! Dinner - This soup is delicious by itself but if you'd like to pair it with a vegetable side dish, I highly recommend the garlic roasted bok choy.
- Mix and match the recipes on this list to make your perfect daily meal plan!
- Try to meal prep on Sunday so you'll have meals ready to eat throughout the week.