Vegan Mocha Frappuccino
This vegan mocha frappuccino is a copycat recipe and vegan version of the popular frosty treat at Starbucks! Who knew it was so easy and inexpensive! to make it yourself at home!?
Servings 1 serving
- ½ cup coffee cooled
- 1 cup ice
- ⅓ cup unsweetened coconut milk (from a refrigerated carton)
- 3 tbsp vegan cocoa spread
- ½ cup dairy-free whipped cream (optional)
Brew a fresh cup of coffee and let it cool completely before adding it to the blender.
Add the ice cubes, coconut milk, and cocoa spread to the blender cup with the coffee. Blend on high until the mixture is smooth and icy.
Pour the blended coffee into a cup and top it with dairy-free whipped cream.
- Use ice to give the frappuccino that iced, blended coffee texture that you find in Starbucks frappuccinos.
- If you have any leftovers, pour it into an ice cube mold and freeze it. Then you can blend it again in the future to make another frozen coffee drink or you could use them to make a coffee smoothie.
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 592kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 46g | Saturated Fat: 33g | Cholesterol: 83mg | Sodium: 246mg | Potassium: 430mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 27g | Vitamin A: 870IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 83mg | Iron: 2mg