Vegan Star-Spangles Skewers
Star-Spangled skewers are the easiest 4th of July appetizer that you'll ever make! They only take 5 minutes to assemble and you can store them in the fridge until party time! Vegan and gluten-free.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 6 servings
- 1 small watermelon, cut into stars
- 24 blueberries
- 7 oz block of vegan feta (I used Violife feta)
- 2-3 tbsp balsamic glaze
Cut the watermelon into slices and then use the star cutter to cut out 24 stars. Cut the vegan feta into chunks and assemble the skewers: Star->Blueberry->Feta.
Drizzle balsamic glaze over the skewers and serve cold.
- If you don't like vegan feta, you could substitute baked tofu cubes instead.
- You could use a bigger star cutter for the watermelon if you want to make it more than just a small bite.
- You could easily deconstruct the skewers to make a beautiful 4th of July appetizer salad!