Watermelon Popsicle Recipe
This fresh watermelon popsicle recipe has no added sugar and only require 5 minutes of prep work! It's the best low-calorie frozen treat to enjoy on a hot summer day! Vegan, gluten-free.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Freezing Time 2 hours
Total Time 5 minutes
Servings 6 popsicles
- 4 cups seedless watermelon chunks
- 3 tsp fresh lime juice
Cut up the watermelon into chunks so you can measure out four cups. Put the watermelon and fresh lime juice into a high-powered blender and blend until you have a very smooth puree.
Pour the watermelon juice into six popsicle molds. Add the lid to each popsicle mold and then freeze it for 2-3 hours or until fully frozen.
- If you want to make boozy loaded watermelon tequila popsicles, add 3 oz of your favorite tequila to the watermelon filling before you blend it.
- If you're not a fan of watermelon, you could substitute strawberry, blueberry, mango, or pineapple.
- Use seeded watermelon so you won't have any hard chunks in your popsicles.
- Use fresh lime juice, the stuff in the squeezy bottle does not taste the same.
- Make sure to use a BPA-free popsicle mold, this is the popsicle mold that I use. If you don't want to use a plastic mold, this stainless steel popsicle mold will work too.
- If you're not a fan of watermelon or it's out of season, you could use strawberry, blueberry, mango, or pineapple frozen fruit instead.
- To add even more flavor to the pops, add 4-5 mint leaves to the popsicle mixture before blending it.
Calories: 31kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 113mg | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 575IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 7mg | Iron: 0.3mg