Vegan Cherry Protein Smoothie
This cherry protein smoothie is rich, creamy, and nutrient-packed! Perfect as a quick breakfast or a small meal replacement if you need something soft to eat that's filling and delicious! Vegan.
Prep Time 2 minutes
Cook Time 1 minute
Total Time 3 minutes
Servings 2 servings
- You can use room temperature bananas, I just like my smoothie really cold and frosty. Plus, it feels good on a sore mouth.
- If you don't have any bananas, you can sub 1 cup of frozen mango for a similar flavor and texture consistency.
- If you're making this smoothie right after you have oral surgery, DO NOT add the chia seeds, hemp seeds, or ground flax seeds to the smoothie. I waited to add them back to my smoothie ingredients until one week after just to be safe.
- You can sub strawberries, peaches, or raspberries for the cherries.
- You can cub chocolate protein powder for the vanilla protein powder.
Serving: 2g | Calories: 356kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 42mg | Potassium: 521mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 400IU | Vitamin C: 14mg | Calcium: 276mg | Iron: 4.2mg