My Favorite Quick Easy Pizzas Crust
This is the easiest vegan pizza that you'll ever make! Get a vegetable-loaded dinner on the table FAST with this quick easy pizza crust hack! Vegan.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Servings 4 pizzas
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Put the sliced mushrooms and peppers on a parchment lined tray. Drizzle olive oil, Italian seasonings, garlic powder, salt, and pepper over the vegetables. Toss to combine and roast for 20 minutes. Remove the tray from the oven and carefully spoon the roasted vegetables into a bowl, set aside.
Lay a new piece of parchment paper down on the tray and arrange 4 pitas to fit without overlapping. Spoon 2-3 spoonfuls of tomato sauce on each pita. Add vegan cheese, mushrooms, and peppers. Sprinkle Italian seasonings over each pita pizza. Bake for 7-10 minutes or until the edges of the pita pizzas are golden.
Let the pita pizzas cool for 1 minute and then slice them into quarters. Garnish with fresh basil.
- If you want to use a variety of vegetables for toppings, try to pick veggies that cook for a similar amount of time.
- Try not to overload the pizza pitas with too many toppings so it won't be hard to pick up once it has been sliced.
- Using store-bought sauce is perfectly fine for this quick recipe.
- The pitas and vegetable toppings are already cooked so you only have to put the pizzas into the oven on broil for 5 minutes-- just long enough to melt the cheese and warm the sauce and crust. Be careful not to overcook the pizzas unless you want the pita to turn into a hard cracker board.
- Don't buy tortillas instead of pita bread on accident. Pita is thick and puffy so it makes a crust that you can actually put toppings on and pick up without it falling apart.
- Fresh or frozen pita bread is fine. If you buy frozen just make sure you defrost it before adding all the pizza toppings.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 276kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 350mg | Potassium: 635mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 52.8% | Vitamin C: 100.3% | Calcium: 35.9% | Iron: 14.4%