If you’re vegan and you shop at Costco then you need this list of 51 Costco vegan products! Every item on my shopping list is label-checked, taste-tested, and picky husband-approved!
This post is not sponsored by Costco but it does contain Amazon affiliate links. These are the Costco vegan products that I buy and use on a regular basis.
I recently shared a list of my favorite organic + vegan products at Trader Joe’s— not just a list of ALL the vegan products at TJ’s but a list of the vegan products that I actually buy and use. So many of you reached out and told me how much it helped you to have a realistic shopping list for Tj’s that I thought sharing my Costco vegan products shopping list would also be helpful to you!
Please leave a comment if there are any other stores you’d like to see vegan shopping lists for!
I do a majority of my grocery shopping at three stores with occasional trips to Whole Foods and Sprouts. I buy bulk items at Costco, organic produce at a local market, and specific products (inexpensive organic vegan wine, coconut aminos, my favorite vegan granola bars) at Trader Joe’s when I can make a trip there.
Even though you have to buy a membership to shop at Costco ($60 for one year), I still think it’s worth it because they offer lots of perks in addition to low prices.
- Their return policy is awesome! You don’t even need to bring your receipt because they can look it up on your account.
- Members can get cheaper gas at the Costco gas station.
- Travel discounts ($$$ Costco cash card) when you book through them. We’ll definitely be using Costco travel to book our Disney cruise this year! (Thinking about booking a Disney cruise? I shared all the details of our magical 7-night Disney cruise on the Fantasy in this post.)
- Discounts on movie tickets and restaurant gift cards.
- Product samples to snack on while you shop!
I’ve done a lot of price comparison research on the following organic + vegan products and Costco -by far- has the best prices. That’s why it’s worth it to me to buy things in bulk because we’re on a budget and I cut every corner possible so we can afford all of the fresh organic produce that we could possibly eat.
Make sure to check back next week to read my list of 50 Cheap Vegan Dinner Recipes!
Let’s get to it! The following list has all of my favorite Costco vegan products that I really buy and use on a regular basis. Have you tried any of them? Did I miss any of your favorite vegan products? If so, comment below!
Note – Costco’s products tend to vary by store and they also seem to go through a seasonal rotation on products so don’t be surprised if you don’t find all of these products at your local store today but they might pop up in a few months!