This easy to make hearty vegan meatloaf is made from the perfect combination of lentils, quinoa, mushrooms, oats, and lots of seasonings that give it the best flavor! If you miss traditional meatloaf, this lentil mushroom meatloaf is really going to hit the spot! It looks like classic meatloaf, tastes better than animal-based meatloaf, and it’s slathered with the most delicious tangy tomato glaze! Gluten-Free and oil-free.
- It can’t be too soft and mushy, it should be firm but moist.
- It has to hold together when you slice it and pick it up out of the pan.
- The “meat” loaf has to be very flavorful.
- It has to have a meat-like texture.
- There has to be lots of extra tangy tomato glaze!
This vegan mushroom lentil meatloaf hits all of these notes! The mushrooms give it a meaty flavor and keep it very moist, the lentils, quinoa, oats and flax egg give it the perfect texture, and the seasonings, garlic, onions, vegan Worcestershire sauce, and nutritional yeast give it loads of flavor! I just know you’re going to love this recipe for vegan lentil meatloaf as much as I do!