This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser, MARS. All opinions are mine alone. #SweetSquad #CollectiveBias
Get ready for the big game, with the easiest snack you’ll ever make —> chocolate strawberry SNICKERS® bites! Chocolate dipped strawberries stacked on top of a SNICKERS® Crisper square are the perfect finger food to munch on while watching the big game!
It’s no secret that I’m not a big football fan or fan of any sport for that matter.
I just can’t make myself sit and watch a whole game without being bored out of my mind or pulling out my phone. Unless, there are delicious appetizers, snacks, and desserts I can munch on! Then I’m happy as a clam!
My 15 Favorite Big Game Recipes-
- Dairy-free spinach artichoke dip
- Smashed potatoes with rosemary and garlic
- Zucchini pizza bites
- Watermelon kiwi mango fruit salsa
- Spicy avocado quinoa stacks
- Avocado Caprese salad
- Loaded lentil nachos
- Secret ingredient cilantro lime salsa
- Dairy-free broccoli salad
- Zucchini avocado grilled cheese sammies
- One pot sweet potato lentil chili
- Roasted sweet potato salsa
- Acorn squash hummus
- Sweet potato burgers
- Spicy zucchini quesadillas
People usually think of chips and dip, wings, sliders, macaroni and cheese, hot dogs and hamburgers as classic big game food. That’s all fine and dandy, but what about dessert? It’s often overlooked!