Creamy vegan taco pasta loaded with black beans, corn, onions, and fresh cilantro. You’d never know that the sauce is dairy-free, it’s so thick and creamy from the cashews! Vegan.
***This post contains affiliate links.
I still can’t believe how amazing cashew cream is!
I keep using it in new recipes and thinking maybe it’s not going to turn out this time, but it always works!
Every. Single. Time!
OUR FAVORITE CASHEW CREAM RECIPES:
- The Best Healthy Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Spinach Artichoke Stuffed Shells
- Roasted Cauliflower Cashew Cream Alfredo Sauce
- Dairy-Free Broccoli Salad
- Rainbow Cherry Tomato Pesto Cream Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms (My favorite recipe I’ve ever made!)
Vegan Taco Pasta
I had some leftover cashew cream sauce from dinner last week that I wanted to use up in tonight’s dinner, so I started thinking about meals that I haven’t made in awhile. Lately, I’ve been trying to recreate meals using cashew cream that usually contain dairy.
A light bulb went off, taco pasta! Bingo!
I used to make taco pasta often with ground meat and lots of cheese. That was before I started cooking vegan meals.