So many fun fall activities are happening across the US, UK, and Canada this year, find your location on the list and pick an activity to do!
It’s official, fall has finally arrived in Florida! Yesterday, was the first day that the temperature dipped below 70 degrees, since last March. Okay, it was only 69 degrees early in the morning, but it was so cool, and breezy outside! Each year, on the first cool day of fall, I like to have my coffee and breakfast outside, so I can enjoy the beautiful weather! It’s the official start to the season for me.
Now I’m ready to dive into my list of 15 Fun Fall Activities to do in the Tampa Bay Area. A bunch of us Social Fabric bloggers have worked together to create a master list for you. We share tons of fall activities that are happening across the US, UK, and Canada. Some of these could be right in your backyard!
- Northwestern Connecticut – The Momma Diaries
- Atlanta – Married Filing Jointly
- Honolulu – Communikait
- Northeast Indiana – The Teel House
- Central Iowa – A Journey to Thin
- Kansas City – Mama Plus One
- Louisville, Lexington & Frankfort – Hobbies on a Budget
- Baton Rouge – The Mama Zone
- Boston – Feathers and Stripes
- Minneapolis – The Real Housewives of Minnesota
- Omaha – Mom on the Side
- Upper Valley Region – Scrappy Geek
- Albany – Just Another Mom
- Piedmont – It Happens in a Blink
- Jefferson – An Alli Event
- Dallas/Fort Worth – DFW Images
- Dallas/Fort Worth – Julie is Coco and Cocoa
- Dallas/Fort Worth – Momma DJane
- Fort Worth – Mommie….Again
- Northwest Texas – For What It’s Worth
- San Antonio – House of Fauci’s
- San Antonio – Ramblings of a Marine Wife
- Salt Lake City – The Ranting Latina
- New River Valley – Pursuit of Pink
- Seattle – Not Just a Mommy
London, Ontario – Creative Cynchronicity
Toronto, Ontario – Teddy Out-Ready
Yorkshire – JuggleMum
What are you waiting for?! Pick an activity to do, and go enjoy the season! It will be over before you know it!