This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser, MARS. All opinions are mine alone. #SweetSquad #CollectiveBias
Get ready for the big game, with the easiest snack you’ll ever make —> chocolate strawberry SNICKERS® bites! Chocolate dipped strawberries stacked on top of a SNICKERS® Crisper square are the perfect finger food to munch on while watching the big game!
It’s no secret that I’m not a big football fan or fan of any sport for that matter.
I just can’t make myself sit and watch a whole game without being bored out of my mind or pulling out my phone. Unless, there are delicious appetizers, snacks, and desserts I can munch on! Then I’m happy as a clam!
My 15 Favorite Big Game Recipes-
- Dairy-free spinach artichoke dip
- Smashed potatoes with rosemary and garlic
- Zucchini pizza bites
- Watermelon kiwi mango fruit salsa
- Spicy avocado quinoa stacks
- Avocado Caprese salad
- Loaded lentil nachos
- Secret ingredient cilantro lime salsa
- Dairy-free broccoli salad
- Zucchini avocado grilled cheese sammies
- One pot sweet potato lentil chili
- Roasted sweet potato salsa
- Acorn squash hummus
- Sweet potato burgers
- Spicy zucchini quesadillas
People usually think of chips and dip, wings, sliders, macaroni and cheese, hot dogs and hamburgers as classic big game food. That’s all fine and dandy, but what about dessert? It’s often overlooked!
Chocolate Strawberry SNICKERS® Bites
I always want a little sweet treat after I eat, don’t you? You have to top off your meal! These chocolate strawberry SNICKERS® bites are the perfect dessert bite for any party. It’s small enough that you can pick it up and take it with you without a plate, or pop the whole thing into your mouth at once. Sweet strawberries, milk chocolate, caramel, and rice crispies…how can you go wrong?
You can’t, they’re delicious!
These mini chocolate strawberry SNICKERS® bites are the easiest recipe I’ve ever made! They seriously only take a few minutes to assemble and are always a crowd pleaser! I found the SNICKERS® Crispers at Walmart along with the organic strawberries! Did you know they have an organic produce section now? Love it!
Mini Chocolate Strawberry Snickers Bites
- 12 strawberries (stems removed)
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 12 SNICKERS® Crispers candies (unwrapped_
- 12 tooth picks
- Add 1 inch of water to a small sauce pan and bring to a low simmer. Place an oven safe bowl on top of the pan making sure that it doesn't touch the water. Add the chocolate chips to the bowl and stir constantly (1-2 mins) until chips have melted. Remove the bowl from the heat.
- Remove the stems from strawberries and dip them into the melted chocolate. Place them flat side down on a tray and put them into the freezer for 5 minutes or until chocolate has set.
- Place a chocolate covered strawberry on top of a SNICKERS® Crisper bite and secure with a toothpick.
- You could dip the strawberries in white chocolate, caramel, or colored candy melts to represent the team you’re rooting for.
- After you dip the strawberries in chocolate, you could sprinkle colored sprinkles over the top to represent your favorite football team.
- Instead of a plain toothpick, use your team of choice symbol toothpick for the chocolate strawberry SNICKERS® bites.
- Instead of strawberries, you could substitute blueberries, raspberries, melon balls, peaches, or whatever your favorite fruit is. Any fruit tastes good dipped in chocolate!
I just know you’re going to love these chocolate strawberry SNICKERS® bites! If you make it, please tag me on Instagram using the hashtag #StaceyHomemaker so I can see your tasty creation!
How would you incorporate SNICKERS® Crispers into a party snack or dessert? Let me know in the comments!
NEVER MISS A STACEY HOMEMAKER CREATION!
Add me on SnapChat to see what I’m cooking today! – StaceyHomemaker
You may also like…